iBerry, domestic manufacturer and service provider has pop up it’s two new invasions as,”i Berry Auxus Core X2 3 G and Auxus Core X4 3G” tablets in it’s portfolio. iBerry bolstered its velocity of new launches and powering up with quick network extension for its reach and dealership in the country.
iBerry Auxus Core X2 3G comes with 7-inch HD IPS Display with 1280 x 800 of pixels resolution. This device will runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) Operating System powered with a Dual- Core Cortex A9 processor clocked at 1.66 GHz, GPU Mali 400 with Gravity, Accelerometer and Motion Sensor. iBerry Auxux Core X2 3G is equipped with GSM (2G & 3G): 900 / 1800 / 2100MHz, 3G slot is there for phone functionality. In terms of Image Optics, iBerry Auxus Core X2 3G offers 2 MEGAPIXEL of rear camera and 0.3 MEGAPIXEL of front camera. Highlighting it’s Connectivity features, this device supports WIFI 802.11 b/g/n, BLUETOOTH v4.0, USB v2.0. This device is available in Black color and styled with metallic brushing. In term of power configurations, this device is equipped with 4100 mAh of battery which claims to deliver 3-4 hours of browsing. The price of this device is Rs 10,990 and is now available in all online retailers.
Quick View Specification of iBerry Auxus Core X2 3G:
- Dual core 1.6GHz Cortex A9 + Mali 400 MP GPU.
- Android 4.1 OS.
- 1GB DDR3 RAM, 8GB internal storage and micro SD slot with supported card of up to 64GB.
- 7 inch IPS screen with 1280×800 pixels resolution.
- 0.3MP front and 2MP rear camera.
- Built in 3G with phone feature, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, Full HD 1080p playback, HDMI and 3.5mm jack.
- Weight 312 grams and dimensions 197.5x123x9.6 mm.
- Sensors: Gsensors.
- 4100 mAh battery.
- Price Rs. 10,990.
On the other hand, iBerry Auxus Core X4 3G features 9.7-inch IPS Display with 1024 x 768 of pixels resolution to bloom up the display. This device will runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Operating System powered with Quad-Core Samsung Exynos 4412 processor clocked at 1.66 GHz, GPU Mali 400 with Gravity, Accelerometer and Motion Sensors. In terms of Memory Specifications, iBerry Auxus Core X4 3G is equipped with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory which can be extended upto 64 GB. Canvassing towards it’s Photography, this device is dubbed with 2 MEGAPIXEL of rear camera and 0.3 MEGAPIXEL of front camera. It also supports GSM (2G & 3G): 900 / 1800 / 2100MHz and inbuilt 3G slot for phone connectivity. Confabulating in relation to Connectivity, this device supports WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, USB v2.0. Pointing in the direction of power, it is equipped with 7200 mAh of battery power which will deliver 6-7 hours of browsing and it is interesting device with such huge power capacity. The Price of iBerry Auxus Core X4 3G is Rs 15,990. iBerry Auxus Core X4 is also available in black color.
Quick View Specifications of iBerry Auxus Core X4 3G:
- Quad core ARM Samsung Exynos 4412 @ 1.6GHz + Mali 400 MP
- Android ICS 4.0.
- 2GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB internal storage and 64GB external SD card supported.
- 9.7 inch IPS touchscreen with 1024×768 pixels resolution.
- Built in 3G SIM slot with phone features, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, HDMI, Full HD 1080p playback and 3.5 mm jack.
- Front 0.3MP camera and rear 2MP camera.
- Weight 612 grams and dimensions 246x197x11 mm.
- Sensors : G-sensors.
- 7200 mAh battery.
- Price Rs. 15,990.
Both the devices incorporated with some extra features including Built-in 3G SIM slot, Mini HDMI, Audio/Video, 3.5 mm Jack, Microphone, & Google Apps/Games. It will be interesting to see how IBerry will compete with other companions already in the market. Though on specification front, both devices looks bang for bucks, I hope they will be able to maintain a good quality too.